September 2, 2008

I Sense A Disturbance

I found out the other day, Provo, Utah has a little bit of bipolar weather as well as Spokane :/ We survived a crazy-and-dark rainstorm in the morning and found sunny clear-blue skies by 1:00 PM! Shortly afterwards I glanced up at one of the nearby mountains and found this:
In case you can't see, that's snow on the peaks to the left ;)
I sense a great ski season just around the corner!
Btw, if anyone needs it, here's my mailing address:
2207 Budge Hall
Provo, UT 84604

2 comments:

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Hey, we scoped out Sundance and it really does look like a great ski resort. Only about 20 minutes away too! Don't tempt us to fly down!

meohmyers said...

Hey Jeff! I'm so glad you started a blog! What a great way to keep in touch with family while going to school! Hope all is well there at the Y. How was your first week?