September 23, 2008

Just Because......

I'd say my roommate and I get a score of about 9/10 for this one!
I give you the Fridge of Glory:

A few trips to the Creamery and a trip to Target granted us this hunger/thirst-quenching spectacle. We've got everything: 100 otter pops, sprite, fiji water, regular water, top raman, tostitos (times 2), pretzels, ritz, cheez its (crap, it's almost gone), gum, salsa, grapes, this awesome stuff from gogurt called fizzix (and I'm in physics, huge knee-slapper! (basically it's fizzy yogurt)), oyster sauce, sesame oil, and a toblerone.
I dare someone to top this! ;)

2 comments:

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

What are you planning to do with the sesame oil? Stir fry the tostitos and toblerone? I'm just doing the mom shaking the head thing right now!!!

MomD said...

I'm with your mom...just shaking the head!! lol too!! You are such guys!! Nice to have emergency rations!! :) Gram