May 4, 2009

uhhh.....5/4/09

I've complained about this before, but coming up with a title to every entry is a little ridiculous sometimes! I got a little bored so I felt like posting a quickie blog for your viewing pleasure!

I was walking out of the WILK today (the main student center; got lunch from there today) and realized something that normally wouldn't be too significant except for one detail attached to it: in the 2 times I've been to EFY here and the many, many, many times I've walked by this location in the past 2 semesters (8 months), I never noticed that the bricks made a Y-shape!!!
I saw it and was like "Are you kidding me?!" I should pay attention a little bit more I guess!

I also recently acquired a certain piece of sheet music...

It was impulsive........perhaps it will serve some purpose........someday...(written with pictured face on ;) )

I'm getting better at racquetball thanks to the class I'm taking! Watch out world, you're going down!

I'm desperately hoping my mission call comes in this week!!! My papers were submitted by my stake president 2 Wednesdays ago so yeah!! I'll definitely post on here once I get it! I'm especially anxious because many of my BYU friends have been receiving their calls in the past week. Don't wanna be left behind!

1 comment:

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Ok, now I know what that song is. I was just flustered when I was talking to you. I love everything by Rascal Flatts so you'll be glad you have it.