May 9, 2009

Got the call!!!

I know I just posted a blog yesterday, but this is such good news that I have to post it now!
Thanks everyone for the support through all these years! I just received the call tonight (May 8) and I'll be serving in the Argentina, Salta mission! Spanish-speaking mission and I report to the Provo MTC September 2!
The church provides a "pouch" service to send me letters. To use this service, you are only allowed postcards or 3-fold single-sheet letters taped at the top (not in an envelope), sent to:
Elder Jeffrey Ryan Powell
Argentina Salta Mission
PO 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150
USA
and then the address for packages in the field is
Elder Jeffrey Ryan Powell
Argentina Salta Mission
Los Eucaliptus 75
4400 Salta
Salta
Argentina
that's straight out of the book; lots of lines I know
I will have a PO Box in the MTC, but I don't know it until I actually go there, so I'll keep you posted! Another option is to use www.dearelder.com ;)

I'm extremely excited to have received this call and I can't wait till the time comes!

1 comment:

MrB in BigD said...

Congratulations Jeff! That is so exciting. You will have such a wonderful experience. Your family is so proud of you.