May 8, 2009

Photoaholic

I went for the same walk as I did 2 blog posts ago (a week ago) to get more pictures of the Cannon Center and couldn't resist taking more scenery shots!!!

I want to interject here: it's amazing what a week of sunshine can do to the flowers here. Below I have pictured a flower bed from 2 blog posts ago (taken on a cloudy, rainy day) and the same flower bed today (a sunny day)

Huge difference if you ask me!

There has been major progress on the Cannon Center, both outside...

...and inside...

The constuction workers have decided to spread out as well--they have started demolition on the Helaman pool... :( Never got to use it once......even though I had the opportunity fall semester...

I found this guy being built too. For those familiar with the area, Budge is to the right, Merrill is towards the bottom-right, and the Cannon Center is to the left. Not sure what it's supposed to be yet, but I'll keep my eye on it.

Overall lots of changes being made!

Still no word on my mission call yet. I suspect my parents of not telling me that it's actually at home, but I've been silly and haven't called and asked since Sunday. I get to go home today though so I'll know for sure!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Jeff, I have totally stolen the 4th picture with the cherry blossom tree and I am using it as my background. I really like the colors in it.

Jeff Powell said...

I feel honored! See, I actually like the 3rd picture's colors better. But on second thought, the 4th picture does look more like a photo to use as the background! Good choice! :)