May 30, 2011

Semana 90 - Villa Muñecas

¡Hola Todos!
My shoes hit their last straw and are just destroyed X) I took pictures, but due to the bad USB connections in the cyber that we're using here, I don't think I'll be able to upload photos any time soon. Just imagine really terrible shoes :P I made the official switch to my last pair this week. I think they'll last the 3 months that are left!
We had to switch last weeks baptism to this week. It should be a good one!
We also had divisions with our district leader today. It killed me that all 4 of our morning appointments failed us!!! We need to be narrowing down our investigator list though, it's still just a little too big for us to be working completely effective.
Cold weather is starting to kick in. We went out and bought a space heater, so we should be set for the winter coming up. Yesterday was just a little colder than usual, complete with a nightly sprinkling, so not too many made it to church.
Just the normal work though, not too crazy in comparison to other weeks.
Love you all!
-Elder Powell-



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: