June 6, 2011

Semana 91 - Villa Muñecas

¡Hola Todos!
This was a rather gloomy last week. The cold weather has been coming on now--practically every day was cloudy. Lots of plans failed this last week, with door knocking being at its worst! 
I hit my 21-month mark this last week. Tomorrow, I hit 21 years old! That seems just a little weird :P I'll be celebrating tomorrow during lunch with a family that has 2 members of their family that have the same birthday!
Schools are ending all over in the States...the schools are still going in full force down here, setting sights on their 2-week winter vacation, and then ending in the beginning of December. We're going into week 6 of 6 in the transfer as well, so we could be seeing a change in companionship next week. The fun never ends!
I just got my travel plans home today! The secretary wrote me a note saying, "Just FYI......don't get too trunky!" I couldn't help but laugh :D I should be getting home late on September 7th, just so y'all know ;)
I love you all!
-Elder Powell-



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: