June 27, 2011

Semana 94 - Villa Muñecas

¡Hola Todos!
This was a really funky week. We didn't start out the week too well, but then I had divisions on Wednesday. My district leader and I found all of the new investigators and set all the baptismal dates we needed in the week in just that one day!!! I expected to have similar success the following days, but it was quite the opposite: we just found 1 new investigator and set 1 baptismal date with that same investigator. Not sure what happened, but I can't complain too much, the numbers show we had a good week :)
The cold is really setting in. The killer part is that it's humid here, so no matter how many layers you have on, the cold still penetrates everything. It's keeping a lot of people from making it to church because the shock of getting out from under the covers is just too much...it doesn't help that we've had rain for a couple days too, so things are just freezing down here :P
We took a district trip up this hill today to see one of the world's largest statues of Jesus Christ. It was really pretty being up on top of everything. Too bad the cyber lady just prohibitted me from plugging in my camera to upload the pictures..."I don't have a virus, I swear!"
President Northcutt and his wife leave for home on Friday, bringing in the new president--President Levrino--and his family from Santa Fe, Argentina. Hope the switch goes smoothly!
I love you all! Keep reading those scriptures!
-Elder Powell-



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: