May 9, 2011

Semana 87 - Villa Muñecas

¡Hola Todos!
Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Calling home was a nice treat, as
always. Weird to think that this is the last one I'm getting!
This happened to be a rather tough week for finding new people to
teach. Not sure what happened, just no one filtered through the system
well. We still have lots of good progressing investigators though, and
hope to see a few more baptisms this upcoming month!
I started reading the Book of Mormon again! If anyone wants to race,
I'm already almost done with 1 Nephi, and I'm going to try and finish
the book before I go home in September ;)
Love,
Elder Powell


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments: