October 25, 2010

Semana 59 - Mariano Moreno

Hola Todos,
For those that have been following along, this week has gone a little bit better than the weeks before, but we can still improve.
We were walking back to the pension one day for lunch and I was trying to decide what to make. I remembered I had some hot dogs that needed to be used soon, so I thought about ideas that I could use, when all of a sudden, I remembered about pigs-in-a-blanket! It was actually really easy to make and it turned out delicious! For those who don't know what it is, you cut a line in the hot dog, stuff it with cheese, you make a bread dough and wrap the hot dog in dough, and then oven-bake it! I also made a great salad with vinegar and oil: I was so full--it was great!
This week was the big moving week. Unfortunately, we still don't have a pension set in concrete yet, so we had to move all our stuff to the zone leader's pension, making that 8 missionaries in a single apartment! We're looking hard for somewhere to move out quick!
We also had divisions with the zone leaders this past week. We had so much success when they came over! I learned a few things from them, as well as my comp, so we were hoping to be able to put it all into practice the rest of the week. We tried and didn't really have too much success with it......not sure what they had that we are missing, but there's hope!
I've gotta run, but I love you all!
-Elder Powell-



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: