November 17, 2009

Semana 11

Hola Todos,
Congratulations to Sierra Alcazar and her call to Korea! She'll have tons of fun out there. And Happy Birthday to Dad! The amount of fun you have is often consistent with the attitude going into it ;) Just remember when things are getting rough, especially with your 9 HOURS of church, I've been going through just short of 1848 hours of living the life of a church representative, and I still have roughly 15624 more hours to go! I was quite proud of Nick and Jason's grocery shopping trip--I definitely know mom didn't trust me like that when I was 8 and 11 so good job at being the youngest children ;) Thanks for the early X-mas package mom!

Well, 2 district changes, 5 companions, and 11 weeks later, I'm finally leaving tomorrow!!! Everyone here's been really supportive and I've found plenty to keep me busy, learning, and helping out others. I got my wish the other day: it snowed!!! It mostly melted pretty quick though, but it wasn't anything too puny, so I'm happy and ready to head down to Argentina. I'll try to call home during my layover in Georgia.

My new mailing addresses are:
Elder Powell
Argentina Salta Mission
Los Eucaliptus 75
4400 Salta, Salta,
Argentina
(that's my mission home)or if you recall the pouch mail system rules, you can use
Elder Powell
Argentina Salta Mission
PO Box 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150
(or http://www.dearelder.com/ works perfectly great as well, especially because it's FREE!)
I'm not sure what the rules are about emailing yet, but if you'd like to try, my email is: jeff.r.powell.MAS@myldsmail.net
I'll definitely be able to read your emails, but I don't know if I can respond to them (only a 10%-15% chance that I will) I'll still be trying to email home often so hopefully things will still get out to everyone.Not too much more to say though. I'll be flying down with at least 2 other elders on my flights, but I've been talking with other elders that I know were delayed and it seems like we have the same travel plans, so I may be with more--we'll see!Well, I love you all. Thanks for the love, support, and prayers in my behalf. I hope all is well with everything back at home.
Con Amor-Elder Powell-

No comments: