August 5, 2009

Part V: Closing Remarks

Well, I've run out of pictures worth posting on here, and the only things left unmentioned are either inside jokes from the pageant and/or workcrew or a little too personal for this blog. So, in closing to this wonderful chapter of my life, I would like to reiterate how amazing this experience has been for me. I've learned an incredible amount going through this physically-tasking yet highly-spiritual and well put together pageant. I would highly recommend seeing the show, regardless if you believe in the Book of Mormon or not--it is truly a spectacular show. If you're a member of the church, head to the pageant's website (http://www.hillcumorah.org/Pageant/Default.aspx (warning: sorta loud background music)) and fill out an application to be a part of the experience! They are accepting applications for next summer's show starting August 15 through November 1--don't procrastinate!
If you are just interested in learning more about the pageant (history, production info, etc.), all that is located on the website as well.

With the pageant out of the way now, there are just two major events left in the near future: family vacation to Hawaii (surprise b-day present beginning Sunday, August 9th!), and then THE MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited to finally be heading out on this mission!
I love you all!

No comments: