July 18, 2011

Semana 97 - Villa Muñecas

¡Hola Todos!
Well, the big highlight was our zone conference this last week. The picture that's posted up on the internet of President Levrino looks nothing like him. Get a couple more wrinkles on him, slap on these extremely 80's glasses on, and make him a little taller looking, and then you're closer :P
You can tell he's pretty prepared for the job. He didn't show any timidness when he taught us the importance of focusing on our purpose when we're working. He didn't really change anything, but it was a nice reminder on the perspective I need to have about mission work. His wife is really nice too. We got to know 3 of their 5 children. One is at the Buenos Aires EFY activity (first time ever that it's here !!!), and the other stayed at a friends house the night before. The youngest has a type of epilepsy, so he just kindof wanders around, doing whatever he wants without paying much attention to us. I had an interview with the president as well. It turns out I'm still cursed with being close to the last interview, which made me wait until 6:00 before I could leave! He gave me a couple of good pointers, and we said goodbye until the next time I'd see him...in the offices before I go home :P
Other than that, nothing super different happened this week. I could tell you all about different investigators and their lives and situations, but I just have too many to choose from, and not enough time to talk about them. You'll just have to remind me after the mish.
I love you all!
-Elder Powell-



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: