March 28, 2011

Semana 81 - Villa Muñecas

¡Hola Todos!
Well, my first week here has gone well. I'm actually extremely busy trying to organize a lot of people to visit. The last elder left a bunch of investigators and members to visit, and in the course of last week, I also discovered a bunch of recent converts, less-active members, and references that need to be visited as well! It's going to be an interesting next week!
Random thing that identifies me as Argentine--I'm using the bottom of our iron as a mirror so that I can shave :P
I've had a couple opportunties to improve my cooking skills this week, and the food is coming out good ;) I can't wait to host Argentine food week at home!
I'm having to get used to being around a lot of missionaries again, the Tucumán Oeste zone meets together often to have meetings and to see each other on p-days. It's a nice feeling though. It's kinda nice being in the big city again, but it also kills on the door knocking. Oh well, just gotta go get it done!
Sorry, I'm a little short on time today. I love you all though!
-Elder Powell-
P.S. Make sure you make it to GENERAL CONFERENCE this weekend!!!!!! It's going to be awesome!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: