April 12, 2010

Semana 31 - Yuto

¡Hola Todos!
Quick little one-liner stories to start off with:
I didn't hear too many English songs this past week, but I did pick 'Bittersweet Symphony' out of the bunch :P I had someone honestly think that I looked 28 years old!!! We were talking with the owner of our house and all of a sudden, 2 of her brothers that were present started talking to me in English! It turns out they took their education from high school and they kept on teaching themselves--they talk fairly good now!
We have a less-active sister that has been in the hospital for a week now, so we've been making a few visits during the week. As I entered the hospital for my first time, I realized something that I'm sure will make dad cringe a little: we walked right through the whole hospital to the back where she was sleeping--the only employee that we saw in the whole hospital was a janitor...that's about how dependable all of Yuto is ;) I'm sure there were docs around, probably in the ER, but there was absolutely no one watching over the patients, nor the people entering and leaving the hospital.
The big event of this week was the Easter egg hunt! Thanks for sending the egg-decorating kit mom! We had the youth spend their mutual decorating about 40 eggs for an Easter egg hunt we held for the primary kids the next day in the church building--it all turned out quite successful :) Unfortunately, due to the fact that I still don't have a camera, I won't have pictures to document the event...the work moves on though!
Not too much else to write this week. Hope all is going well in school, work, and life in general!
Love,
Elder Powell



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: