October 18, 2008

Delays...

Sorry I've taken 2 weeks (and a day) to post. It's just that things are in such a routine now that not very many things are coming to my interest for this blog...The construction on the new Cannon Center is coming along. They just poured the first bits of concrete yesterday, which definitely reminded me of the summer because I could stare at what's in the first following picture and understand just about everything they were doing!
BYU has also suffered a losing streak this week. We lost our first football game to TCU and I also witnessed the defeat of our women's volleyball team to the Utes.
Yeah, otherwise I just feel like a homework factory: mass-producing homework assignments to meet the demands of professors 8 I've been able to keep my head out of the water so far though.

1 comment:

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

ha, ha, I'm surprised you haven't run down there and helped them pour the concrete! How do you supress the urge! It was so great to see you and hear your voice in the house again. Miss you!