April 18, 2011

Semana 84 - Villa Muñecas

¡Hola Todos!
This week went by fast, but was pretty difficult. Lots of people weren't home for some reason, and lots of members surprised us with hard schedules, so they couldn't accompany us as much. We're still working well though, so we're hopeful of another upswing. I got a random phone call this morning from the zone leaders. They said that a couple changes were happening in the district, the biggest being that I'm the new district leader for the rest of the transfer (2 weeks)!!!!!! I was stunned, because that never happens, especially mid-transfer, unless something super good or super bad happens. I called the current district leader to see if I could see what's up, and he said he knew why, but he couldn't really tell me. I'm a little worried about what's going on, but I won't have too much time to dwell on it, seeing as I have to catch hold of the district and have a good lesson with them in a few days! The mission never ceases to be exciting and crazy!
A special congrats to my brother, Drew, for his mission call to Manaus, Brazil!!!!!! Woot, woot! :)
Love you all!
-Elder Powell-



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: