February 14, 2011

Semana 75 - Villa Saavedra

¡Hola Todos!
This week was a little crazy, but not too bad. I finished the Book of Mormon in Spanish--absolutely LOVED it! Everyone needs to read it for sure because there are plenty of life-lessons that are taught in there.
President Northcutt raised the mission's weekly goals a little bit, we're feeling the pressure! I dunno, personally, I was still working on getting better at meeting the old goals, now it's really starting to push...I know I can do it, just gotta figure out how to get it all done.
District meeting went well. There are 10 of us in the district here in Tartagal. It interesting to see the diverse situations that are in each area and each companionship. It'll be a fun little transfer, for sure.
Yeah...can't think of much else to write...I'm sure lots of crazy and funny things happened this last week, but I'm getting so used to the culture here, it all just seems kindof normal to me. You'll all just have to ask me about more specific things down here so that I can unfold the craziness that is northern Argentina!
Love you all!
-Elder Powell-



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: