July 25, 2009

A Notice of Arrival, Warning, and Introduction

I'm back home!!! The Hill Cumorah Pageant was so incredible! Soooo many lessons learned, both temporal and spiritual. To give you an idea, I bought a new journal to start writing in for this pageant and my mission. The pageant experience alone took up 23 pages in that journal and I definitely didn't include every fiber of detail in there! Seeing as everyone who follows this blog is curious about what happened, and the fact that I'm writing for different kinds of audiences, I've decided to tackle describing my experiences in Palmyra, New York through multiple blog posts. Each post will address a different aspect of my work crew experience. Right now I plan on the following posts: stage construction, duties of the tech crew, other experiences on the hill, trips away from the hill, and spiritual/personal takeaways. This list is subject to modification and not limited to its order, but I'm starting with it. I'll try to get all of these done soon so that I'm not dragging on forever about it. But yeah, I'm super excited to tell you guys all about this--Stay tuned!
Here's where you get to start--The Hill Cumorah:
Thanks to everyone for your love and support in all that I do. I love you guys!!!

No comments: